Alaska ENT specializes in diseases and surgeries involving the ears, nose, and throat. Dr. List is Board Certified in Otolaryngology Head and Neck Surgery. Some of the services we provide include:
- Video Nasopharyngoscopy
- Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
- Ear Surgery/Hearing Rehabilitation
- Surgical Correction of Sleep Disorders
- Maxillofacial Surgery, especially following traumatic injuries
- Allergy Treatment
- Assessment and Treatment of TMJ
- Headache Evaluation and Treatment
- Surgical Treatment of Skin Lesions of the Head and Neck
- Medical Treatment of Sinus Problems
- Balloon Sinuplasty
- Vagus Nerve Stimulator implantation for Epilepsy
- Tinnitus Assessment and Management
You will be encouraged to be an active participant in your care or the care of your child. You will be provided with information that will enable you to make informed decisions and help you follow our recommendations.
Prescription refills are to be requested Monday through Thursday between 9 AM and 4 PM. Allow 48 hours for your request to be filled. When you leave a message on the request line, be sure to include the name and location of your pharmacy.
We accept Blue Cross, Aetna, TriWest, Medicare and Stablished patients with Medicaid. Starting April 1st, 2021 we are not accepting new patients with Medicaid.
Payment may also be made with cash, check, or credit card.
Contact our office billing specialist should you need to make payment arrangements. (907)- 677-2632.
Requests for Medical Records
Please allow at least two business days for your request to be processed. Your records will be provided in an electronic format. Medical records have not been archived for patients who have not been seen since 2012.
English, Russian, and Spanish
Our office is a paperless office and medical records are kept in an Electronic Health Record system (EHR)